Ligue de hockey simulé d'Amqui
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Ligue de hockey simulé d'Amqui

Ligue de hockey simulé du Quebec

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

Medias

+2
Jean_Rioux
ChristoChrist_wild
6 participants
AuteurMessage
ChristoChrist_wild
Propriétaire
Propriétaire
ChristoChrist_wild

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Avr - 15:34

Media praises the St. Louis Blues
The St. Louis Blues are flying high with a 8 game undefeated streak. St. Louis Blues center Rostislav Olesz commented about their recent success: It's just so exciting to come to the rink these days. I mean, we're even enjoying practice!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jean_Rioux
Héro
Héro
Jean_Rioux

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Avr - 19:37

GOALTENDER
Name OF DF OA Age Team
Martin Brodeur A- B A- 36 San Jose Sharks
Roberto Luongo B- B B 29 Detroit Red Wings
Miikka Kiprusoff B B B 31 New York Rangers
Marty Turco B B B 33 Ottawa Senators
Tomas Vokoun B- B B 32 Nashville Predators
Evgeni Nabokov B- B B 33 Atlanta Thrashers
Rick DiPietro B B B 27 Montreal Canadiens
Marc-André Fleury B B B 23 Edmonton Oilers
Jean-Sébastien Giguère B- B- B- 31 Florida Panthers
Cam Ward B- B- B- 24 Carolina Hurricanes
DEFENSEMAN
Name OF DF OA Age Team
Nicklas Lidström B B A- 38 Chicago Blackhawks
Scott Niedermayer B B- B 35 Toronto Maple Leafs
Chris Pronger B- B B 33 Washington Capitals
Zdeno Chara B- A- B- 31 Anaheim Ducks
Brian Rafalski B- B- B- 35 Buffalo Sabres
Tomas Kaberle B- B- B- 30 Dallas Stars
Sergei Zubov B- B- B- 38 Philadelphia Flyers
Lubomir Visnovsky B- B- B- 32 Chicago Blackhawks
Wade Redden B- B- B- 31 Florida Panthers
Mattias Öhlund B- B- B- 32 Chicago Blackhawks
LEFT WING
Name OF DF OA Age Team
Alexander Ovechkin A B- B 23 Washington Capitals
Henrik Zetterberg B B- B 27 Vancouver Canucks
Pavel Datsyuk A- B- B 30 Ottawa Senators
Ilya Kovalchuk A C B 25 Minnesota Wild
Dany Heatley A- B- B 27 Calgary Flames
Rick Nash B B- B- 24 Tampa Bay Lightning
Paul Kariya B- C B- 33 Nashville Predators
Brian Rolston B- B- B- 35 Toronto Maple Leafs
Marian Gaborik B C B- 26 Boston Bruins
Andrew Brunette B- C B- 35 Vancouver Canucks
CENTER
Name OF DF OA Age Team
Joe Thornton A- B- B 29 Carolina Hurricanes
Peter Forsberg B C B 35 New York Rangers
Vincent Lecavalier A- B- B 28 Montreal Canadiens
Eric Staal B B- B 23 New Jersey Devils
Rod Brind'Amour B- B- B 38 Columbus Blue Jackets
Mats Sundin B B- B 37 San Jose Sharks
Sidney Crosby A- C B 21 Pittsburgh Penguins
Joe Sakic B B- B- 39 Pittsburgh Penguins
Patrik Elias B B- B- 32 Boston Bruins
Pavol Demitra B C B- 33 Minnesota Wild
RIGHT WING
Name OF DF OA Age Team
Jarome Iginla A- B- B 31 Nashville Predators
Daniel Alfredsson B B- B- 35 Calgary Flames
Marian Hossa A- B- B- 29 Buffalo Sabres
Martin St. Louis B C B- 33 Columbus Blue Jackets
Petr Sykora B- C B- 31 Vancouver Canucks
Steve Sullivan B- C B- 34 New York Rangers
Jere Lehtinen B- B- B- 35 Ottawa Senators
Todd Marchant C B- B- 35 Vancouver Canucks
Anson Carter B- B- B- 34 Toronto Maple Leafs
Glen Murray B- B- B- 35 New Jersey Devils
LHSA SUCK
ennemi public

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Avr - 19:39

J'ai trois gars:

Mikka Kiprusoff
Peter Forsberg
Steve Sullivan
Jean_Rioux
Héro
Héro
Jean_Rioux

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Avr - 19:42

bravo
LHSA SUCK
ennemi public

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Avr - 19:44

Merci
lol jé juste poster sa pour pouvoir voir si mon mes Objectif apparaisait en bas de l'écran XD
ChristoChrist_wild
Propriétaire
Propriétaire
ChristoChrist_wild

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Avr - 20:33

Koval et Demitra pour moi
Larochelle*DAL
Porteur d'eau
Porteur d'eau
Larochelle*DAL

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Avr - 20:39

Kaberle a def pour moi
Jean_Rioux
Héro
Héro
Jean_Rioux

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Avr - 20:42

Dipietro et Lecavalier
|¤\m/*-Price-*\m/¤|
soigneur
soigneur
|¤\m/*-Price-*\m/¤|

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Avr - 21:11

Vokoun Iginla Kariya pour moi Smile
unowhatImean
Confirmateur
unowhatImean

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeVen 3 Avr - 0:58

Zetterbergh et.... BRUNETTE ET MARCHANT WTF ...???lol
Jean_Rioux
Héro
Héro
Jean_Rioux

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeVen 3 Avr - 18:37

Milan Hejduk reaches a milestone !
Milan Hejduk(Medias 653238) scored the 600th point of his career in tonight's game against the St. Louis Blues on a goal by P.J. Axelsson. I just want to thank this great organization for presenting me with the opportunity to play in the NHL, he said with a wink..

A native of Czech, Milan Hejduk was originally drafted to the NHL by the Colorado Avalanche in the 4th round of the 1994 entry draft. He has appeared in 703 NHL games during his career, notching 286 goals and adding 314 assists along with 262 penalty minutes. The 32 year old right wing has played 2 games with the Chicago Blackhawks this season, totalling 1+1=2 with 4 PIM.

Jaromir Jagr reaches a milestone !
Jaromir Jagr(Medias 283679) scored the 1600th point of his career in tonight's game against the Vancouver Canucks on a feed by Ilya Kovalchuk. Yes, it's nice to break records but that's not the idea of this game, he said after the game.

A native of Czech, Jaromir Jagr was originally drafted to the NHL by the Pittsburgh Penguins in the 1st round of the 1990 entry draft. He has appeared in 1274 NHL games during his career, notching 647 goals and adding 953 assists along with 907 penalty minutes. The 36 year old right wing has played 1 games with the Minnesota Wild this season, totalling 1+0=1 with 0 PIM.

Pavol Demitra reaches a milestone !
Pavol Demitra(Medias 283679) scored the 700th point of his career in tonight's game against the St. Louis Blues on a feed by Ilya Kovalchuk. This one is for the fans who are paying my salary, he replied before ducking into the dressing room.

A native of Slovakia, Pavol Demitra was originally drafted to the NHL by the Ottawa Senators in the 9th round of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 750 NHL games during his career, notching 282 goals and adding 418 assists along with 264 penalty minutes. The 33 year old center looks to stay a member of the team for a long time.
Jean_Rioux
Héro
Héro
Jean_Rioux

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeSam 4 Avr - 13:46

Jamie Langenbrunner reaches a milestone !
Jamie Langenbrunner(Medias 987319) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the New York Rangers on a goal by Alexander Radulov. My line mate is so good I just have to throw it his direction and it's in the net. Anyone can look good playing with this guy, he commented to the media..

A native of USA, Jamie Langenbrunner was originally drafted to the NHL by the Dallas Stars in the 2nd round of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 806 NHL games during his career, notching 181 goals and adding 300 assists along with 660 penalty minutes. The 33 year old right wing has played 3 games with the Pittsburgh Penguins this season, totalling 1+4=5 with 0 PIM.

Martin St. Louis reaches a milestone !
Martin St. Louis(Medias 944741) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Vancouver Canucks on a goal by Dmitri Kalinin. You gotta' hand it to their team today, they came to play and made us work for everything we got, he commented and was all smiles..

A native of Canada, Martin St. Louis, was originally signed as a free agent to the NHL. He has appeared in 611 NHL games during his career, notching 209 goals and adding 300 assists along with 212 penalty minutes. The 33 year old right wing has played 3 games with the Columbus Blue Jackets this season, totalling 1+3=4 with 0 PIM.

Viktor Kozlov reaches a milestone !
Viktor Kozlov(Medias 67859) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the St. Louis Blues on a feed by Steven Reinprecht. I don't know why exactly, but the ice just seems to be more wide open for me this year, he commented and was all smiles.

A native of Russia, Viktor Kozlov was originally drafted to the NHL by the San Jose Sharks in the 1st round of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 836 NHL games during his career, notching 187 goals and adding 313 assists along with 232 penalty minutes. The 33 year old right wing has played 6 games with the Ottawa Senators this season, totalling 2+2=4 with 0 PIM.

Saku Koivu reaches a milestone !
Saku Koivu(Medias 432172) scored the 600th point of his career in tonight's game against the Dallas Stars on a goal by Jean-Pierre Dumont. There's no 'I' in team and we have to get everyone playing the same system. It's not enough to just play a solid 20 or 40 minutes of hockey - you have to play 60. Hey, you know what? I forgot the question, he commented and was all smiles..

A native of Finland, Saku Koivu was originally drafted to the NHL by the Montreal Canadiens in the 1st round of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 735 NHL games during his career, notching 179 goals and adding 421 assists along with 587 penalty minutes. The 33 year old center has played 8 games with the Los Angeles Kings this season, totalling 4+5=9 with 8 PIM.
Jean_Rioux
Héro
Héro
Jean_Rioux

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeSam 4 Avr - 19:01

Henrik Zetterberg agrees on a contract with Vancouver Canucks.
Henrik Zetterberg has signed a $5 000 000 per year, 3 year deal with the Vancouver Canucks. Detailed financial terms of the deal were not announced.

A native of Sweden, Henrik Zetterberg was originally drafted to the NHL by the Detroit Red Wings in the 7th round of the 1999 entry draft. He has appeared in 365 NHL games during his career, notching 156 goals and adding 186 assists along with 124 penalty minutes. The 28 year old left wing has played 10 games with the Vancouver Canucks this season, totalling 4+6=10 with 2 PIM.

Roman Hamrlik reaches a milestone !
Roman Hamrlik(Medias 67859) notched the 400th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Chicago Blackhawks on a goal by Blake Wheeler. I've been fortunate enough to play with many great players and I could not have done it without them, he said to the press..

A native of Czech, Roman Hamrlik was originally drafted to the NHL by the Tampa Bay Lightning in the 1st round of the 1992 entry draft. He has appeared in 1085 NHL games during his career, notching 136 goals and adding 400 assists along with 1173 penalty minutes. The 34 year old defenseman has played 9 games with the Ottawa Senators this season, totalling 0+5=5 with 6 PIM.

Alex Tanguay agrees on a contract with New York Rangers.
Alex Tanguay has signed a $5 500 000 per year, 2 year deal with the New York Rangers. Detailed financial terms of the deal were not announced.

A native of Canada, Alex Tanguay was originally drafted to the NHL by the Colorado Avalanche in the 1st round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 618 NHL games during his career, notching 180 goals and adding 368 assists along with 311 penalty minutes. The 28 year old left wing has played 9 games with the New York Rangers this season, totalling 3+6=9 with 0 PIM.

Media praises the Anaheim Ducks
Let's see your headlines now..., commented Anaheim Ducks GM Brian Burke after today's game against the Edmonton Oilers. This brings their current streak to 5 games undefeated.
Jean_Rioux
Héro
Héro
Jean_Rioux

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeDim 5 Avr - 10:54

Mathieu Schneider reaches a milestone !
Mathieu Schneider(Medias 944741) notched the 500th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Phoenix Coyotes on a goal by Martin Erat. I'm just happy to contribute, the player said in an interview..

A native of USA, Mathieu Schneider was originally drafted to the NHL by the Montreal Canadiens in the 3rd round of the 1987 entry draft. He has appeared in 1213 NHL games during his career, notching 216 goals and adding 500 assists along with 1179 penalty minutes. The 39 year old defenseman has played 16 games with the Columbus Blue Jackets this season, totalling 4+10=14 with 14 PIM.

Peter Forsberg reaches a milestone !
Peter Forsberg(Medias 685452) scored the 900th point of his career in tonight's game against the Toronto Maple Leafs on a goal by Steve Sullivan. In a game like this, it was nice to set that milestone, our record breaker told a Hockey Night in Canada reporter..

A native of Sweden, Peter Forsberg was originally drafted to the NHL by the Philadelphia Flyers in the 1st round of the 1991 entry draft. He has appeared in 718 NHL games during his career, notching 257 goals and adding 643 assists along with 694 penalty minutes. The 35 year old center has played 12 games with the New York Rangers this season, totalling 8+7=15 with 8 PIM.

Media criticises the Colorado Avalanche
It isn't the happiest time for the Colorado Avalanche as they are on a 6 game winless streak. Colorado Avalanche coach Tony Granato had little to say about the way things are going: I don't know. Nothing seems to work...
Jean_Rioux
Héro
Héro
Jean_Rioux

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeDim 5 Avr - 18:34

Alex Kovalev reaches a milestone !
Alex Kovalev(Medias 54188) scored the 900th point of his career in tonight's game against the Montreal Canadiens on a goal by Alexander Frolov. Wow, I feel good about it...I guess, he said as camera flashes went off..

A native of Russia, Alex Kovalev was originally drafted to the NHL by the New York Rangers in the 1st round of the 1991 entry draft. He has appeared in 1096 NHL games during his career, notching 377 goals and adding 523 assists along with 1134 penalty minutes. The 35 year old right wing has played 23 games with the Edmonton Oilers this season, totalling 9+15=24 with 8 PIM.

Todd Bertuzzi reaches a milestone !
Todd Bertuzzi(Medias 449820) scored the 600th point of his career in tonight's game against the Tampa Bay Lightning on a goal by Patrick Sharp. My parents came to see this game so I just had to deliver, our record breaker told a Hockey Night in Canada reporter..

A native of Canada, Todd Bertuzzi was originally drafted to the NHL by the New York Islanders in the 1st round of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 811 NHL games during his career, notching 249 goals and adding 351 assists along with 1169 penalty minutes. The 33 year old left wing has played 18 games with the Carolina Hurricanes this season, totalling 9+11=20 with 22 PIM.

Jamie Langenbrunner reaches a milestone !
Jamie Langenbrunner(Medias 987319) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the Atlanta Thrashers on a feed by Jiri Slegr. This one is for the fans who are paying my salary, he commented during a post game radio interview.

A native of USA, Jamie Langenbrunner was originally drafted to the NHL by the Dallas Stars in the 2nd round of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 822 NHL games during his career, notching 188 goals and adding 312 assists along with 662 penalty minutes. The 33 year old right wing has played 19 games with the Pittsburgh Penguins this season, totalling 8+16=24 with 2 PIM.

Henrik Sedin reaches a milestone !
Henrik Sedin(Medias 450266) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Anaheim Ducks on a goal by Justin Williams. For me this is dream come true, our record breaker told a Hockey Night in Canada reporter..

A native of Sweden, Henrik Sedin was originally drafted to the NHL by the Vancouver Canucks in the 1st round of the 1999 entry draft. He has appeared in 584 NHL games during his career, notching 94 goals and adding 300 assists along with 342 penalty minutes. The 28 year old center has played 20 games with the Phoenix Coyotes this season, totalling 7+9=16 with 20 PIM.

Rod Brind'Amour reaches a milestone !
Rod Brind'Amour(Medias 944741) notched the 700th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Florida Panthers on a goal by Mathieu Schneider. It's a joy to be playing with these guys, they are the best teammates anyone could have, he said while posing for photo's..

A native of Canada, Rod Brind'Amour was originally drafted to the NHL by the St. Louis Blues in the 1st round of the 1988 entry draft. He has appeared in 1343 NHL games during his career, notching 437 goals and adding 700 assists along with 1066 penalty minutes. The 38 year old center has played 19 games with the Columbus Blue Jackets this season, totalling 10+13=23 with 0 PIM.

Scott Gomez reaches a milestone !
Scott Gomez(Medias 283679) notched the 400th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Chicago Blackhawks on a goal by Brian Pothier. For me this is dream come true, was all he could say after the game..

A native of USA, Scott Gomez was originally drafted to the NHL by the New Jersey Devils in the 1st round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 648 NHL games during his career, notching 135 goals and adding 400 assists along with 412 penalty minutes. The 28 year old center has played 19 games with the Minnesota Wild this season, totalling 3+12=15 with 8 PIM.

Keith Tkachuk reaches a milestone !
Keith Tkachuk(Medias 35539) scored the 1000th point of his career in tonight's game against the New York Islanders on a feed by Antoine Vermette. I have been blessed with the ability to play hockey very well. I'm thankful for the opportunities I have had during my career and am especially thankful to the fans who have come out and continued to support the team, win or lose, he joked as his teammates showered him with Champagne.

A native of USA, Keith Tkachuk was originally drafted to the NHL by the Phoenix Coyotes in the 1st round of the 1990 entry draft. He has appeared in 1072 NHL games during his career, notching 508 goals and adding 492 assists along with 2114 penalty minutes. The 36 year old left wing has played 17 games with the Boston Bruins this season, totalling 8+8=16 with 12 PIM.

Jarome Iginla reaches a milestone !
Jarome Iginla(Medias 140810) notched the 400th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Edmonton Oilers on a goal by Jason Arnott. Give all the credit to the goalscorer, our record breaker told a Hockey Night in Canada reporter..

A native of Canada, Jarome Iginla was originally drafted to the NHL by the Dallas Stars in the 1st round of the 1995 entry draft. He has appeared in 876 NHL games during his career, notching 383 goals and adding 400 assists along with 652 penalty minutes. The 31 year old right wing has played 16 games with the Nashville Predators this season, totalling 9+12=21 with 21 PIM.
ChristoChrist_wild
Propriétaire
Propriétaire
ChristoChrist_wild

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeLun 6 Avr - 21:27

Pavel Datsyuk reaches a milestone !
Pavel Datsyuk(Medias 67859) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Toronto Maple Leafs on a goal by Roman Hamrlik. We were playing our game tonight and I just happened to be in the right place at the right time, were his words after the game..

A native of Russia, Pavel Datsyuk was originally drafted to the NHL by the Detroit Red Wings in the 6th round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 469 NHL games during his career, notching 148 goals and adding 300 assists along with 125 penalty minutes. The 30 year old left wing has played 24 games with the Ottawa Senators this season, totalling 9+14=23 with 8 PIM.

Ilya Kovalchuk reaches a milestone !
Ilya Kovalchuk(Medias 283679) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the San Jose Sharks on a feed by Jaromir Jagr. It is just part of my job, he said after the game in the dressing room.

A native of Russia, Ilya Kovalchuk was originally drafted to the NHL by the Atlanta Thrashers in the 1st round of the 2001 entry draft. He has appeared in 494 NHL games during his career, notching 268 goals and adding 232 assists along with 352 penalty minutes. The 25 year old left wing has played 28 games with the Minnesota Wild this season, totalling 14+20=34 with 18 PIM.

Ed Jovanovski reaches a milestone !
Ed Jovanovski(Medias 949682) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Los Angeles Kings on a goal by Chris Drury. My kids attended this game so it is extra special for me, he said after the game..

A native of Canada, Ed Jovanovski was originally drafted to the NHL by the Florida Panthers in the 1st round of the 1994 entry draft. He has appeared in 848 NHL games during his career, notching 113 goals and adding 300 assists along with 1261 penalty minutes. The 32 year old defenseman has played 27 games with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks this season, totalling 4+12=16 with 40 PIM.
ChristoChrist_wild
Propriétaire
Propriétaire
ChristoChrist_wild

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeLun 6 Avr - 21:28

Media criticises the Detroit Red Wings
The Detroit Red Wings are stumbling in a 17 game winless streak. Detroit Red Wings defenseman Ryan Ellis commented about their recent play: This is bad. It's one of those streaks that you don't want to remember when you're old.

Media attacks the Detroit Red Wings
The media is disappointed by the team's 13 game losing streak. Most of the critic is addressed to the work of general manager j and headcoach Mike Babcock

Media criticises the Detroit Red Wings
The Detroit Red Wings are spinning in a 16 game winless streak. Detroit Red Wings center Brian Boyle commented about their recent play: Things are not looking good for us but I think if we stay positive, we can climb out of this hole.

The St. Louis Blues are flying high with a 12 game undefeated streak. St. Louis Blues center Rostislav Olesz commented about their recent success: It's just so exciting to come to the rink these days. I mean, we're even enjoying practice!

Dernière édition par Christochrist_Wild le Lun 6 Avr - 21:30, édité 1 fois
ChristoChrist_wild
Propriétaire
Propriétaire
ChristoChrist_wild

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeLun 6 Avr - 21:29

Brian Rolston reaches a milestone !
Brian Rolston(Medias 735557) scored the 300th goal of his career in tonight's game against the Buffalo Sabres on a feed by Kenny Jönsson. I just try to play hard for 60 minutes and give the team a chance for the 2 points. If I get a goal along the way that's just icing on the cake, he commented and was all smiles.

A native of USA, Brian Rolston was originally drafted to the NHL by the New Jersey Devils in the 1st round of the 1991 entry draft. He has appeared in 1006 NHL games during his career, notching 300 goals and adding 362 assists along with 384 penalty minutes. The 35 year old left wing has played 29 games with the Toronto Maple Leafs this season, totalling 14+14=28 with 12 PIM.

Scott Niedermayer reaches a milestone !
Scott Niedermayer(Medias 735557) notched the 500th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Buffalo Sabres on a goal by Brian Rolston. I've been fortunate enough to play with many great players and I could not have done it without them, he commented during a post game radio interview..

A native of Canada, Scott Niedermayer was originally drafted to the NHL by the New Jersey Devils in the 1st round of the 1991 entry draft. He has appeared in 1130 NHL games during his career, notching 151 goals and adding 500 assists along with 682 penalty minutes. The 35 year old defenseman has played 29 games with the Toronto Maple Leafs this season, totalling 3+15=18 with 6 PIM.

Dany Heatley reaches a milestone !
Dany Heatley(Medias 812319) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the Chicago Blackhawks on a feed by Patrice Bergeron. Wow, I feel good about it...I guess, the happy player said in a hockey magazine.

A native of Canada, Dany Heatley was originally drafted to the NHL by the Atlanta Thrashers in the 1st round of the 2000 entry draft. He has appeared in 452 NHL games during his career, notching 234 goals and adding 266 assists along with 384 penalty minutes. The 27 year old left wing has played 27 games with the Calgary Flames this season, totalling 13+16=29 with 16
Jean_Rioux
Héro
Héro
Jean_Rioux

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeMar 7 Avr - 17:54

Media criticises the Phoenix Coyotes
It isn't the happiest time for the Phoenix Coyotes as they are on a 5 game winless streak. Phoenix Coyotes coach Wayne Gretzky had little to say about the way things are going: I don't know. Nothing seems to work...

When we were healthy, we were one of the best teams in the league, commented St. Louis Blues coach Andy Murray after today's game against the Nashville Predators. This brings their current streak to 17 games undefeated.

Media glorifies the New York Islanders
The media is impressed by the team's 5 game winning streak. Much of the credit is granted to the good work of general manager j and headcoach Ted Nolan

Radek Bonk reaches a milestone !
Radek Bonk(Medias 744462) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Buffalo Sabres on a goal by Jonathan Cheechoo. I'm just happy to contribute, were his words after the game..

A native of Czech, Radek Bonk was originally drafted to the NHL by the Ottawa Senators in the 1st round of the 1994 entry draft. He has appeared in 933 NHL games during his career, notching 192 goals and adding 300 assists along with 581 penalty minutes. The 32 year old center has played 30 games with the Philadelphia Flyers this season, totalling 7+13=20 with 34 PIM.

Media praises the Boston Bruins
We've worked hard this season and the results speak for them selves said Boston Bruins coach Claude Julien after today's win over the Atlanta Thrashers. The Boston Bruins have now a 9 game undefeated streak.

Miroslav Satan reaches a milestone !
Miroslav Satan(Medias 923237) scored the 700th point of his career in tonight's game against the Ottawa Senators on a goal by Mike Ribeiro. All of them are special, but I'm going to remember this one the most, he commented during a post game radio interview..

A native of Slovakia, Miroslav Satan was originally drafted to the NHL by the Edmonton Oilers in the 5th round of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 977 NHL games during his career, notching 345 goals and adding 355 assists along with 430 penalty minutes. The 34 year old right wing has played 30 games with the Florida Panthers this season, totalling 8+7=15 with 14 PIM.

Jere Lehtinen reaches a milestone !
Jere Lehtinen(Medias 67859) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the Florida Panthers on a goal by David Legwand. I've seen my idols break records and now I am doing the same, he replied before ducking into the dressing room..

A native of Finland, Jere Lehtinen was originally drafted to the NHL by the Dallas Stars in the 4th round of the 1992 entry draft. He has appeared in 798 NHL games during his career, notching 246 goals and adding 254 assists along with 204 penalty minutes. The 35 year old right wing has played 29 games with the Ottawa Senators this season, totalling 15+12=27 with 10 PIM.

Jarome Iginla reaches a milestone !
Jarome Iginla(Medias 140810) scored the 800th point of his career in tonight's game against the Tampa Bay Lightning on a goal by Jason Arnott. Yes, it's nice to break records but that's not the idea of this game, the happy player said in a hockey magazine..

A native of Canada, Jarome Iginla was originally drafted to the NHL by the Dallas Stars in the 1st round of the 1995 entry draft. He has appeared in 887 NHL games during his career, notching 393 goals and adding 407 assists along with 652 penalty minutes. The 31 year old right wing has played 27 games with the Nashville Predators this season, totalling 19+19=38 with 21 PIM.
Pavol Demitra reaches a milestone !
Pavol Demitra(Medias 283679) scored the 300th goal of his career in tonight's game against the Buffalo Sabres on a feed by Jaromir Jagr. It's always nice score but this was one special goal for me, he commented and was all smiles.

A native of Slovakia, Pavol Demitra was originally drafted to the NHL by the Ottawa Senators in the 9th round of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 782 NHL games during his career, notching 300 goals and adding 443 assists along with 268 penalty minutes. The 34 year old center has played 32 games with the Minnesota Wild this season, totalling 19+25=44 with 4 PIM.
Jean_Rioux
Héro
Héro
Jean_Rioux

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeMer 8 Avr - 19:40

Kari Lehtonen agrees on a contract with St. Louis Blues.
Kari Lehtonen has signed a $4 500 000 per year, 4 year deal with the St. Louis Blues. Detailed financial terms of the deal were not announced.

A native of Finland, Kari Lehtonen was originally drafted to the NHL by the Atlanta Thrashers in the 1st round of the 2002 entry draft. He has appeared in 193 NHL games during his career, booking 12 career shutouts and allowing 507 goals. The 25 year old goaltender has played 35 games with the St. Louis Blues this season, allowing 82 goals on 819 while booking 1 shutouts.

Joe Thornton reaches a milestone !
Joe Thornton(Medias 449820) scored the 800th point of his career in tonight's game against the Pittsburgh Penguins on a feed by Maxim Afinogenov. I'm not out here to set records, but it's always nice to get the points, he said to the press.

A native of Canada, Joe Thornton was originally drafted to the NHL by the Boston Bruins in the 1st round of the 1997 entry draft. He has appeared in 785 NHL games during his career, notching 260 goals and adding 540 assists along with 796 penalty minutes. The 29 year old center has played 31 games with the Carolina Hurricanes this season, totalling 20+24=44 with 21 PIM.

Keith Tkachuk reaches a milestone !
Keith Tkachuk(Medias 35539) notched the 500th assist of his career in tonight's game against the St. Louis Blues on a goal by Antoine Vermette. I just come to the rink ready to play and give it 110%, he commented during a post game radio interview..

A native of USA, Keith Tkachuk was originally drafted to the NHL by the Phoenix Coyotes in the 1st round of the 1990 entry draft. He has appeared in 1089 NHL games during his career, notching 516 goals and adding 500 assists along with 2153 penalty minutes. The 36 year old left wing has played 34 games with the Boston Bruins this season, totalling 16+16=32 with 51 PIM.

Milan Hejduk reaches a milestone !
Milan Hejduk(Medias 653238) scored the 300th goal of his career in tonight's game against the Phoenix Coyotes on a feed by Bill Guerin. Yes I'm happy, who wouldn't be, the happy player commented.

A native of Czech, Milan Hejduk was originally drafted to the NHL by the Colorado Avalanche in the 4th round of the 1994 entry draft. He has appeared in 736 NHL games during his career, notching 300 goals and adding 327 assists along with 262 penalty minutes. The 32 year old right wing has played 35 games with the Chicago Blackhawks this season, totalling 15+14=29 with 4 PIM.
Jean_Rioux
Héro
Héro
Jean_Rioux

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitimeJeu 9 Avr - 20:06

Media praises the Nashville Predators
I think one of the things that has been evident is we've had a chance to practice, commented Nashville Predators coach Barry Trotz after today's game against the Detroit Red Wings. This brings their current streak to 6 games undefeated.

Craig Conroy reaches a milestone !
Craig Conroy(Medias 244342) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the Ottawa Senators on a goal by Ales Hemsky. When you come to play, good things happen, he commented to the media..

A native of USA, Craig Conroy was originally drafted to the NHL by the Montreal Canadiens in the 6th round of the 1990 entry draft. He has appeared in 887 NHL games during his career, notching 175 goals and adding 325 assists along with 552 penalty minutes. The 37 year old center has played 41 games with the Detroit Red Wings this season, totalling 10+13=23 with 10 PIM.

Paul Kariya reaches a milestone !
Paul Kariya(Medias 140810) scored the 400th goal of his career in tonight's game against the New Jersey Devils on a feed by Sergei Kostitsyn. I just try and give it my best out there. This one was special though, he commented and was all smiles.

A native of Canada, Paul Kariya was originally drafted to the NHL by the Anaheim Ducks in the 1st round of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 941 NHL games during his career, notching 400 goals and adding 574 assists along with 367 penalty minutes. The 34 year old left wing has played 38 games with the Nashville Predators this season, totalling 18+25=43 with 2 PIM.

Olli Jokinen reaches a milestone !
Olli Jokinen(Medias 490722) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the Detroit Red Wings on a feed by Patrick Kane. I just want to thank all the people that have supported me throughout my career. I couldn't have done this without them, the player said in an interview.

A native of Finland, Olli Jokinen was originally drafted to the NHL by the Los Angeles Kings in the 1st round of the 1997 entry draft. He has appeared in 764 NHL games during his career, notching 223 goals and adding 277 assists along with 733 penalty minutes. The 30 year old center has played 41 games with the Colorado Avalanche this season, totalling 15+24=39 with 6 PIM.

Paul Kariya injured.
Paul Kariya (Medias 140810) suffered chest injury during the game in an incident with Ed Jovanovski (Medias 949682). He is expected to be sidelined for more than a month. Hey sometimes you do all the right things but something still goes wrong, you can't worry about injuries or you won't be playing long, he said as medics fastened him onto the stretcher.

Media praises the Pittsburgh Penguins
Everyone is buzzing about the strong play of the Pittsburgh Penguins after an amazing 8 game undefeated streak. This streak belongs to our coaching and administrative staff, said team captain Joe Sakic stoically.Ray Shero has made some very important moves and he's really shown a commitment to winning

Media criticises the Boston Bruins
The Boston Bruins are spinning in a 5 game winless streak. Boston Bruins left wing Keith Tkachuk commented about their recent play: It seems like everything is going wrong now. It's not the best of times for us right now...

Sergei Fedorov reaches a milestone !
Sergei Fedorov(Medias 233752) notched the 700th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Anaheim Ducks on a goal by Rick Nash. The pass just found the right guy, what more can I say, he said after the game in the dressing room..

A native of Russia, Sergei Fedorov was originally drafted to the NHL by the Detroit Red Wings in the 4th round of the 1989 entry draft. He has appeared in 1240 NHL games during his career, notching 483 goals and adding 700 assists along with 825 penalty minutes. The 39 year old center has played 44 games with the Tampa Bay Lightning this season, totalling 11+26=37 with 36 PIM.

Tim Connolly injured.
Tim Connolly (Medias 987319) suffered leg injury during the game in an incident with Martin Hanzal (Medias 450266). He is expected to be sidelined for more than a month. I just hope it's not gonna' effect my play when I come back. I have to be able to play my kind of game out there, he quoted before being taken to the hospital for tests.

Slava Kozlov reaches a milestone !
Slava Kozlov(Medias 987319) scored the 800th point of his career in tonight's game against the Phoenix Coyotes on a feed by Greg de Vries. All of them are special, but I'm going to remember this one the most, was his only comment for the media.

A native of Russia, Slava Kozlov was originally drafted to the NHL by the Detroit Red Wings in the 3rd round of the 1990 entry draft. He has appeared in 1090 NHL games during his career, notching 348 goals and adding 452 assists along with 645 penalty minutes. The 36 year old left wing has played 45 games with the Pittsburgh Penguins this season, totalling 26+23=49 with 18 PIM.
Contenu sponsorisé

Medias Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Medias   Medias Icon_minitime

Medias
Page 1 sur 1